What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
Step-By-Step Fitness Blueprint YouCan Follow From Day One
- Get 2 weeks of meal plans PLUS full access to our virtual “kitchen” full of great, tasty recipes
- Design your own workouts based on your problem areas and intensity levels
- Learn how to boost your weight loss by eating more of the right foods
- Have a built-in support system of people rooting for you
- Get a 24/7 online trainer to make sure you stay on track
- Begin with the 30 Day Beginner Bootcamp challenge
- Keep track of your food with the Caloric Counter
- Get 24/7 access to a certified Nutritionist
- Set your own personal workout reminders
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. 7 Day Fitness scores 74.35/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://7dayfitness.com/the-program/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $27.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: 7dayfitness.com you’ll also be taken through to 7dayfitness.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)